- Test Form: SAEO has made efforts to simplify our test submission process. When a student schedules an exam with SAEO, their instructor will automatically be emailed a link to submit their Test Form. For questions about the new testing process, contact email@example.com. If you have a test ID, you may complete the SAEO Testing Form and Test Submission here.
- Testing Procedures for Instructors
Registration Documents (Intake Packet)
- Intake Form (Please note: Students must be logged into their VCU Google acount in order to access this form. For the smoothest experience, DSS recommends
- Logging out of all non-VCU Google accounts prior to accessing the form,
- Using Chrome as your browser and,
- Logging into your VCU Google account in the browser itself prior to accessing this form
- Hard Copy Intake Form
- Physical/Medical/Sensory Verification Form (to be completed by a provider as documentation of a disability should they prefer this form over a letter or a copy of an evaluation/assessment)
- Psychological/Psychiatric Verification Form (to be completed by a provider as documentation of a disability should they prefer this form over a letter or a copy of an evaluation/assessment)
Other Student Documents
These forms are made available separately on the website. If you are a student providing these for an instructor, we recommend downloading and providing both items to your professor, noting that one is for the professor, and one is for the volunteer.