Partner with TIA
Collaborate with TAI
Creating opportunities to elevate initiatives focused on inclusion and access for individuals with disabilities and chronic conditions is the very core of The Transforming Accessibility Initiative's mission. From the earliest conversations, TAI has been dedicated to fostering collaboration and partnerships at our University, and across our regional and national communities. We recognize in doing this work that resources may be scarce, opportunities to connect with an audience are rare and finding the right partners willing to collaborate can be difficult. In addition to the work TAI does to create unique and high-impact programs, we will serve as a strategic partner to help foster and enhance these efforts. We connect our partners with the resources, collaborators, and expertise necessary to elevate programs, events, and initiatives that elevate the conversation around disabilities and chronic conditions.
The Transforming Accessibility Initiative was founded and continues to run out of Virginia Commonwealth University. In addition to the work we do at VCU, we seek to collaborate across the greater-Richmond region and with our peers nationwide.
If you are interested in partnering with The Transforming Accessibility Initiative or simply want to learn more about the work we do, please contact Ian Kunkes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Current and Past Partners
- Office of the President (VCU)
- Association of Students with Disabilities and Chronic Conditions
- Division of Student Affairs (VCU)
- The University of Connecticut - Neag School of Education (Collaborative on Postsecondary Education and Disability)
- Science Museum of Virginia
- The Postsecondary Disability Training Institute
- Equity and Access Services (VCU)
- College of Humanities and Sciences (VCU)
- School of Education (VCU)
- School of Social Work (VCU)
- Science, Technology, and Society Speaker Series (VCU)
- REV Up Virginia